1. If I let you dress me, what would I wear on our next date?
Dress shirt with folded sleeves = sexy as hell.
2. If we went to happy hour, what would you order?
Japanese Whiskey Old Fashioned
3. Yoga pants or skirts?
Skirts are much sexier and you can sneak a feel underneath easier.
4. Tell me about why you got into your line of work.
This work enables me to meet wonderful people I wouldn’t meet in real life. I value one on one personal connections that are emotionally rewarding.
Through this avenue, I meet well mannered gentlemen who are memorable.
This world also allows me to pursue my dreams and financial goals, on my own terms. I am forever grateful for my dear friends.
5. What are you happiest doing, when you’re not doing this?
I enjoy great conversations with my closest friends and family, over a home cooked meal.
I love exploring new places to eat around Dallas. There are endless amazing options!
6. Favorite food?
I find this a really hard question to answer because I love food. I am willing try anything once. Here are a few of my favorites:
– A classic American breakfast
– Perry’s Prime Rib Eye
– Omakase at Tei An
– Croissants from Village Baking Co. Boulangerie
7. Are you a hopeless romantic?
Absolutely! I love to be caressed, hugged and gently kissed.
8. Do you have a hidden talent that people don’t know about?
I built and designed this website myself. I added some custom code to make it look pretty for you. Enjoy!
9. What Small Things Make You Happy?
– Receiving a gift from my favorite suitors
– Reading a raunchy memoir
– A great time well spent together
– Closing my eyes smelling the sexy scent of your cologne
10. What’s your favorite quote?
The best and most beautiful things cannot be see or even heard, but must be felt with your heart