1. If I let you dress me, what would I wear on our next date?
Dress shirt with folded sleeves = sexy as hell.
2. If we went to happy hour, what would you order?
Moet & Chandon Rose
3. Yoga pants or skirts?
Skirts are much sexier and you can sneak a feel underneath easier.
4. Tell me about why you got into your line of work.
This work enables me to meet smart and succesful people I wouldn’t meet in real life.
Through this avenue, I meet well mannered gentlemen who are memorable.
This world also allows me to pursue my dreams and financial goals, on my own terms.
5. What are you happiest doing, when you’re not doing this?
I enjoy great conversations with my closest friends and family, over a home cooked meal and wine.
As a passionate foodie, I also love exploring new places to eat around Dallas. There are endless amazing options!
6. Favorite food?
I find this a really hard question to answer because I love food. I am willing try anything once. Here are a few of my favorites:
– 45 Days Dry Aged Rib Eye at Knife
– Perry’s Prime Rib Eye
– Omakase at Tei Tei or Uchi
– Croissants from Village Baking Co. Boulangerie
7. Are you a hopeless romantic?
Absolutely! I love to be caressed, hugged and gently kissed.
8. Do you have a hidden talent that people don’t know about?
I worked for a local web design and marketing agency for years. With that skill, I built and designed this website myself. I added some custom code to make it look pretty for you.
All the photos and videos you see are curated and planned by me and a retired SW friend. She shoots and I do the post processing. Enjoy!
9. What Small Things Make You Happy?
– Receiving a gift from my favorite suitors
– Reading a raunchy memoir. I enjoyed reading Jenna Jameson’s memoir as much as I enjoyed reading Elon Musk’s biography.
– Closing my eyes smelling the sexy scent of your cologne, while I run my fingers through your lips.
10. What’s your favorite quote?
The best and most beautiful things cannot be see or even heard, but must be felt with your heart