1. If I let you dress me, what would I wear on our next date?
Dress shirt with folded sleeves = sexy as hell.
2. If we went to happy hour, what would you order?
Moet & Chandon Rose
3. Yoga pants or skirts?
Skirts are much sexier.
4. Tell me about why you got into your line of work.
This work enables me to meet smart and successful people I rarely meet in real life.
Through this avenue, I meet well-mannered gentlemen like you who are memorable.
This world also allows me to pursue my dreams and financial goals, on my own terms.
5. What are you happiest doing, when you’re not doing this?
I enjoy great conversations with my closest friends and family, over a home-cooked meal and wine.
As a die-hard foodie, I also love exploring new places to eat around Dallas. There are endless amazing options!
6. Favorite food?
I am willing try anything once. Here are a few of my favorites:
– Dry-aged wagyu tomahawk from Mansion
– Texas Akaushi Ribeye from Fearings
– Perry’s Prime Rib Eye
– Salmon Nashi Pear from Nobu
– Omakase at Tei Tei
– Croissants from Village Baking Co. Boulangerie
7. Are you a hopeless romantic?
Absolutely! I love to be caressed, hugged, and gently kissed.
8. Do you have a hidden talent?
I built and designed this website myself. I added some custom code to make it look pretty for you.
All the photos and videos you see are curated and planned by me and a retired SW friend. She shoots and I do the post processing. Enjoy!
9. What Small Things Make You Happy?
– Receiving a gift from my favorite suitors
– Reading a raunchy memoir. I enjoyed reading Jenna Jameson’s memoir as much as I enjoyed reading Elon Musk’s biography.
– Closing my eyes smelling the sexy scent of your cologne, while I run my fingers through your lips.
10. What’s your favorite quote?
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or even heard. It must be felt with your heart